Medical Records Clerk/Paralegal
El Segundo, California
Medical Records Clerk/paralegal sought. This person will join our Firm and work closely with our current medical records clerk/paralegal to do the following:
• Order medical records (primarily via the internet)
• Track/follow up on records until received
• Keep spreadsheet of orders and fulfilled orders
• Send invoicing to billing with correct case/matter data
• Upload records to Prolaw document management program
• Must possess a keen sense of organization and attention to detail.
Proficiency with the following software is a must:
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Adobe Acrobat
• Prolaw document management program or similar programs.
Salary Commensurate With Experience
The mission of Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper LLP is to aggressively represent our clients through quality counsel and advocacy, and to reach these goals through uncompromising dedication, ethical standard and personal integrity, while maintaining a stable and profitable business enterprise with the highest reputation. Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper is an equal opportunity employer.