Office Services/Prolaw data input position
Huntington Beach, California
This job is a traditional Office Services position. The branch is building a new office suite (3 floors below the one we are in), and will have by the end of 2019 15 attorneys, 4 paralegals, on-site Team Leader, 6 secretaries and 3 office service staff.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
• Printing, photocopying, scanning and assembling of large print jobs
• Scanning and organizing file documents on various media
• Setting up new client matters in ProLaw – including initial calendar input.
• Assembling and preparing trial exhibits/binders/packets
• Occasional courier duties to certain work assignments (picking up/delivering finished product)
• Maintenance of office hardware and machinery
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail
• Coordinating duplication of various media
• Supply ordering and stocking
• Interface with vendors – kitchen supplies, AV, IT, and the like
• General maintenance in suite including kitchen
• Set up/break down of conference spaces
• Scan & Close settled matters
Salary Commensurate With Experience
The mission of Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper LLP is to aggressively represent our clients through quality counsel and advocacy, and to reach these goals through uncompromising dedication, ethical standard and personal integrity, while maintaining a stable and profitable business enterprise with the highest reputation. Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper is an equal opportunity employer.