Medical Records Clerk/entry level Junior Secretary
Medical Records Clerk/entry level Junior Secretary. Position is with one of our Teams to do the following:
• Order medical records (primarily via the internet)
• Track/follow up on records until received
• Keep spreadsheet of orders and fulfilled orders
• Send invoicing to billing with correct case/matter data
• Upload records to Prolaw document management program
• Transmit records to requesting attorney/paralegal/secetary.
• Overflow secretarial work which includes typing, setting up discovery shells, dictation, setting up Client/Case Matters, organizing documents. Learn to be a legal secretary.
• Work directly with Team Lead Legal Assistant and staff on all cases assigned to Team.
Must possess a keen sense of organization and attention to detail.
Proficiency with the following software is a must:
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Adobe Acrobat
• Prolaw document management program or similar programs.
• Typing speed 60+
Salary commensurate with experience.